Happy Birthday to my Alley May!
- Alley is always happy
- She always wants to be doing what is right
- She is kind to everyone
- She is a perfectionist
- She likes to play basketball
- She is patient with all of her siblings
- All her sisters want to be just like Alley
- She loves baked goods (like her ma)
- She is sensitive to the spirit
- She does not like scary, graphic movies
- She likes going to stake dances, parties and movies
- She is always trying to be better (if possible)
- She is a hard worker
- She has 3 jobs, mows the neighbors lawn, works at Edge and score keeps YBA
- She is planning on going on a Mission
Happy 15th Birthday Alley we are so blessed you are in our family
It is truly fall, I have my pumpkins out and the black cat is acting all spooky! And Basketball has started.
Elizabeth is the newest family member to become a player!
Ben spends a lot of time carting these kids to their games.
He's the best for driving them all over.
I guess all that Basketball watching gets tiring!
Actually the rainy weather has started and when its cold and damp we like to burry ourselves upstairs watching movies.
Vision: I kept putting it off...Now I can see!
Um..Can you say I am living Brian Regans comedy script?
( you will have to watch it sometime.)
My heart hurts, she is growing to fast.