Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Twas a normal night

The loot !

I have never been to a Spa before!!!

If you know me at all you will know that I like to remain annoumious. Therefore, when friends asked if they could throw me a baby shower the answer was an absolute NO!
So with much scheming and planning they totally suprised me with a fantastic shower. I couldn't believe the kindness of friends going to such work for me, and the fact that people showed up to it for me...I hope most came for the delicious food! Thanks for the fun.




3 comments:

Maren said...

I can't believe how soon your new little baby is coming! I hope everything is going ok. We'll be praying for you Jennifer. love you!

mlg said...

Umm the food was good....but it was to celebrate a new little Miller that got me there! It was a great night and it just goes to show you how many people really do love you Jennifer!

Jeremy Saunders said...

The food was fantastic, I miss third warders a lot, and the occasion was the best. I cannot wait to hold that little one, I was thinking about it that you will be starting over with a little one. I am a little jealous, but I am also tired thinking of what you will be doing for the next couple months! Thanks for giving everyone an excuse to part-e!
Mimi