Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Too Much Fun!

Meet my new photographer

I love babies all wrapped up in a towel just after a bath.

And Rollie Pollie babies!



She is a beauty! I love the flash of color on her headband. If she grows up to be a bit rebellious we will know when it began.
Her blessing was great! I feel so blessed to have this child come into our family. I can already tell she is going to be a small combination of all my children.
Kind like Alley
A TRUE girl like Lucy
Fun-loving like Brady
Finds humor in all things like Elizabeth
Cute like Claire
And I have noticed she has Ben's temperament (calm)
But I'm sure Reese will have more of her own personality come out in the years to come!



5 comments:

Jeremy Saunders said...

jennifer, i'm sorry i missed her blessing, you should have told me, we would have come!
m

mlg said...

You forgot beautiful like her mom!

Michelle Hayes said...

beautiful pictures! I LIKE THAT BABY! come see me soon

sarahandmatt said...

dang cute baby, Jennifer.

Tobler Bunch said...

SHE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS LIKE HER MOM! You make those babies so cute and yummy!