Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer Top 10 or so!

With Summer quickly escaping my grasp I need to pay her my last respects!
Top 10 Reasons I LOVE summer!
10. Kids playing outside together....In the SUN!
9. I love it when the kids take their toys out to the yard and stay outside all day


8. This should be closer to the #1 spot. SLEEPING IN ! (notice how Light it is in their room!)

7. I'm going to label this "The SUN on my Face" Best part of summer!
6. Picnic lunches are always better in the summer.
5. Tan legs
4. FLIP FLOPS ! I hate dealing with socks and shoes X 7


3. laying out at the beach on the Lake
2. Cousins!
1. Pure Contentment
1. Good Friends to Share the Summer

A Few honorable mentions would include: No structure, No bed time, The never ending amount of daylight, drive in movies ....and TWITTERPATED ok so maybe the last one is a springtime thing, but we'll take it any way!












4 comments:

The Ferguson Family said...

Good job with your top 10 list (and more). I agree with it all! And I too love, love flip flops. I dread having to retire them at the end of the summer.

And the last pic of you and Ben is sooo cute. You look so in love in that pic.

Jeremy Saunders said...

amen to all that. I may be slow, what is twitterpated?
m

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

I love you Jennifer... your blog makes me feel happy! You have a gift for lifting others. Thanks

Michelle Hayes said...

Carolee, I was thinking the opposite..oh how i hate the fall cuz it means winter is just around the corner! NOOOOO!!