Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mark and Samantha


I loved Mark and Samantha's wedding. They were married in the Draper Utah Temple by Vaughn J. Featherstone. He counseled them to keep the romance alive in their marriage. A piece of advice we could all use. He also talked about only buying what you need not what you want..."If you do that you will always have enough money for what you need."

Of course Cami and my Mom know how to take a picture
Claire was filling in for Michelle

Cuteness

It's not my fault Michelle, you were born like this!


Elizabeth and Katie


Strike a Pose


Take note my sister has the exact same family as I do just 3 years younger!
BEAUTIFUL (she had a baby 4 weeks earlier she looks like one hot momma)

My Brother Aaron and his wife Kim
Kim is one of my favorite people in the whole world. she is so fun and interesting to talk to, we can talk for hours. She always seems so interested in what I am doing and she knows how to party!

This is kind of a random picture but, I wanted to always remember this moment.
Alley turned 11 on the day Mark and Samantha were married. She was such a good sport to not make a big deal that she was overlooked. My mom and I decided at the last minute to go to the BYU creamery and pick up some mint brownies (words do not describe the goodness of these brownies) and Ice cream. We all (all of my brothers and sisters that were around) yelled surprise as she walked in late after the BYU football game. Later she told me that her surprise party was the best part of the trip. What a great kid!
PS look how cute Maren is in the background! (she is one of my favorite people too!)
She has a great laugh!
The Y

Brady at his first BYU game. He LOVED it!




Of course before we could go to any game we had to stock up on BYU gear!

It was homecoming week and the campus was doing all kind of games
the kids got shirts and balloons for participating

Cami, what can I say she's a natural!

They won shirts

She didn't

The man!

They have the same smile

Mom and her favorite child Dennis
(don't try to deny it Mom we all know it, and we are OK with it)

Temple Square

This was a great trip



10 comments:

Donna Mannewitz Christensen said...

You are so good at posting!! You are a fantastic photographer!! Did I misspell that?? It was a WONDERFUL weekend!! Your children will never forget this past weekend...it was so GREAT in many ways!!

Michelle Hayes said...

Um, there is one ugly picture..and i was not born to look deformed jennifer...thanks for humoring me during work. By the way..SAM is hott! Also, I love alley and how happy she was all day on her birthday

Stefani said...

Ah, I love your family! All of them!

Cami said...

Thought the picture and comment about Michelle was GREAT! I have a picture like that too, just to back up Jennifer's opinion. :)

That was a really fun weekend. I loved all of it.

Thanks for posting everything!

Jeremy Saunders said...

What a cute couple!!!!! I love the pic with your sis' family, I didn't know she had all girls, but one boy! Sounds like you fit it all in you party animal! What a great mini-vacation!
mimi

Maren said...

thanks for posting all these cute pictures! It was so good to see you guys. It was so fun, and I wish we could do it more often. Love you Jenniifer

April said...

Looks like fun! I didn't realize you were taking your whole family down for the wedding, I thought just you and Ben were gowing.
What a fun family vacation! Welcome back home!!

Do you want to brave the cold with me and continue running on Saturday mornings??
April

mlg said...

That looks like a fun trip you have a beautiful family, great pictures!

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I can't believe that Mark is married... she is beautiful! You have such a cute family! I love you guys and wish you lived closer!

sarahandmatt said...

Someday I am going to see all of you Christensens again. Someday...