Saturday, December 11, 2010

If Oprah can do it, I can !

Favorite things:

Christmas Dresses
Toll house Pie
(yes, I ate it with my bare hands!)


Fakers
(not really a thing, but had to post it!)



Christmas Dresses and Accessories!

These little tool skirts
makes every girl feel like a princess
Claire scored one for her 4th birthday!

BIG PRINT SCRIPTURES
I have room to write in them, and I'm old!
you can pick one up at the nearest CTR books
Crock pots ( I told you I love them...3!)

These tanks from Wet Seal are a MUST!
they are long, fitted and colorful
Did I mention only $3.50 each
This is an exfoliater called angles on bare skin
it really is true to its name, but looks gross!


Cardigans makes everything look dresser

I figured if they had one, I better get one too!
I do realize this is a very worldly post, but it's my favorite things right?

6 comments:

Stefani said...

I thought you were going to give me a free car. Oh well, that's ok, I like your list anyway! :)

Mama G said...

You are awesome! Loved your favorite things!!!

mlg said...

Not sure about the face stuff it looked like there were bugs crawling around, but I loved the sweaters, and Christmas dresses and cute girls!

The Northwest Bunch said...

I love it!!! You look awesome TOO:)

April said...

Well, I don't share the same favorite things...girlie dresses, fluffy skirts, accessories! haha I am definitely the mother to boys. Maybe one day! You looked super cute in your cardigan though!
What a fun post, maybe I'll do the same thing on my blog.
April

samchristensen said...

I ALSO love cardigans! With EVERYTHING!!! And those Wet Seal tanks are a wardrobe staple. This is such a good idea... I'm going to do this too.