Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lunch

You know you're going to have a REALLY long day when lunch is at 10:50 a.m.

This weather is killing me, I'm so sick of the cold.  I feel like I stay inside all day (because I'm too cold to venture out of my house) and clean up, and change diapers, the monotony is overwhelming. If I had it my way I would eat cookies and watch TV all day, oh wait I do that!

So instead of thinking that life is so slow, cold and boring. I should think how lucky I am that I do get to stay home make cookies and eat them all day and enjoy basking in my  routinely paced life for now. I really like the freedom to be LAZY!

How do you handle the winter months?

5 comments:

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

On the couch... Play dates, sister day, preschool, volleyball, my calling, and Lots of Movies!

Jeremy Saunders said...

working my butt off (and freezing) at school! Be grateful you get to stay warm at home!
m

Stefani said...

You're adorable! I like your attitude. I say come live by us! Winter is totally doable! (oh and I often have lunch before 11 - the joys of being home in the winter, or summer for that matter)

sarahandmatt said...

I know how you feel. I will DIE if spring doesn't come soon! Ugh. I guess the best thing to do is dream of all of the fun outings and vacations we have coming up through the spring and summer months!

Cami said...

My winter months are filled with warmth, perfect weather, playing outside with kids, hoping the season never changes. Come live by me in Arizona. I want a sister day!

PS-Happy Birthday.