Friday, February 4, 2011

Woman at the Well

In Gospel Doctrine we are studying the woman at the well.  I LOVE this story.  This woman was given the living water of Jesus Christ.  She was able to be taught by Christ face to face.  Her faith and her believing heart was what lead Christ to testify to her that he was The Messiah.  What a conformation of her Faith to have the Savior testify of Himself to her. 
This woman was the first person in the scriptures that Jesus personally declared to that he was the Christ. 
It makes me think when we have even a little bit of faith, great things are manifested to us.

2 comments:

Cami said...

I love that. What an awesome post! It's neat that he testified of his divinity first to a woman.

Stefani said...

We just learned about this too. I have to say it is one of my favorite new testament stories. Thanks for sharing!