Monday, June 20, 2011

Reunion

 Cami and I drove up to Tulsa to Visit Maren and Samantha
We had a little Froyo, It was so yummy!  
They know how to party.
 This Is Crab Soccer.  Look at all those crabs

 Reese would not give Uncle Grant a kiss, he really tried hard to get on her good side.




 White trash slip-n-slide!  We had a four wheeler pulling kids on a rope down the slide.  This was one of my kids favorite things they did at the reunion!

Dennis and Brooklyn so cute!


Mom convinced Ben to make a salad and wear an apron!

4 comments:

Stefani said...

Awww, I love your family!

Jeremy Saunders said...

looks like so much fun, especially the white trash slip n slide!!!! Is it me, or does Maren look different? I hardly recognized her, is it her lack of bangs? Are you back yet?
m

Michelle Hayes said...

This is great! LOL

Cami said...

I love these pictures! Wish Michelle had gone to Tulsa with us.