Friday, August 12, 2011

Worst. Summer. Ever.

This is the weather we have had the whole summer.  We have only been to the lake 3 times, usually we live at the lake for the summer.  I will be praying for a DRY fall.

Sedro Woolley, WA (98284) Weather

 Save This Location

Updated: Aug 12, 2011, 8:25am

RefreshUPDATE DATA
TodayAug 12Sat13Sun14Mon15Tue16Wed17Thu18Fri19Sat20Sun21
Partly CloudyPartly CloudyShowersShowersPartly CloudyMostly SunnyMostly SunnyShowersShowersShowers
Partly CloudyPartly CloudyShowersShowersPartly CloudyMostly SunnyMostly SunnyShowersShowersShowers
73°FHigh70°68°66°66°69°70°69°67°65°
52°Low52°53°50°51°51°52°53°52°54°

7 comments:

Stefani said...

Even though it doesn't rain here it is has been consistently cold here all summer. I think I've worn slippers at least 1/2 the time. Now don't get me wrong I don't like to be blazing hot either, but a little sun would be appreciated.

Jeremy Saunders said...

oh i know, so sad, and you know what else, i have been running the trails every day, and there are YELLOW and ORANGE leaves every where, already FALLing. So sad! Let's take a vacation somewhere warm together!
mimi

sarahandmatt said...

Sorry for the bummer summer. Our grass turned brown like Idaho and we live in PA! Send some of your rain our way.

Michelle Hayes said...

MOVE AWAY!

Melanie Eastman said...

Long lost cousin! I saw your blog link on Carolee's blog. Your kids are so dang cute. Sorry about your girl getting all bruised up--I'm just waiting for the first injury with Carson. He's 8 months now and hasn't really gotten hurt yet... We were in Washington a few weeks ago--I should have called you. We'll be there again for Christmas--we'll have to get together if you're around! I just started a blog--I'll invite you if you give me your email address. :) eastmanmelanie@gmail.com is my email address. I think this may be the longest comment ever

Melanie Eastman said...

Oh, and by the way, don't feel too sorry for yourself...I can guarantee you'd rather be up there during the summer than down here in TEXAS. We are just so glad that it's only in the 90s this week.

The Davidsons said...

this is so sad. we are moving into a 4 bedroom house in September so come visit! 100 degrees today!