Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Getting Excited !

The future is BRIGHT, 
I have so much to look forward to in the next few months!

1.  OK so how could anyone not get excited to add another one of these to life?  I can't wait ! (look at her little milky tongue)


2.Feeling Good Again!
3.Wearing, well, NOT maternity clothes!  Having selection while shopping.  I miss shopping so much!  Nordstrom Rack has another thing coming when I am done with this mother body!





4.Watching my kids cuddle with a new baby is priceless!  

My Mom always talks about how neat it was to see her terrible teenagers be sweet and kind to the babies.  I guess, it was then, she knew that those teen's were not as terrible as she thought?


5. Summer!  I love nothing more then the lazy days of summer.  I think if I lived in a warm climate all the time I would get nothing done!


Lots to look forward to in the Miller house and who know's what else lays on the horizon?

4 comments:

christensen mission adventures said...

Let me be the first to comment on your sweet blog! It is 6AM here in Cyprus and 8PM in Sedrow Woolley Washington! Thank you for blogging these pictures of you and your amazing family. So proud of you--only in the righteous sense of pride, okay? Love you my girl. Yo Momma!

Stefani said...

I'm excited for you too! You really are awesome!

Cami said...

Those really are good things to look forward to. Your baby will be so squishy cute!

Tobler Bunch said...

That was a sweet post! You will be doing all those things in no time.