Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ray of Sunshine

Today church was a little hard.  I am ever so big, and mostly I just wish I could hide in the back of the room remaining unnoticed, but instead I'm "Large and In-charge."  I felt defeated an like a failure in all aspects of my life.  When a little relief society sister gave me this plant telling me she thought I would like it.  It was such a kind act that all of a sudden I remembered the purpose of Relief Society, Charity Never Faileth.  Thank you to this kind lady for the reminder that I am OK!

3 comments:

April said...

I have been thinking about you a lot and praying for you the past few days. It is hard to see someone you care for have to go through something difficult and not know how to help. I LOVE that this lady was able to be there for you, it reminds me that it is the little things that we do for each other that matters most. Those things are what allows us to feel closer to the Lord, He is aware of us, loves us and sends His daughters to to remind of us of that important truth. Hang in there Jennifer, you are going through a hard time in your life right now but soon you will be holding your new baby and feeling so much better. You are an incredible woman, I want to be like you one day.

Stefani said...

This brought tears to my eyes. I love Relief Society

Cami said...

That lady was inspired. How often to we brush aside inspiration that would probably really bless someone else's life?