Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Merry Christmas!


Alley turned 13 this year, even though she is a teenager she continues to be pretty perfect.  She has been playing volleyball and has a 4.0 her first year in middle school.

Lucy 11, has had great success making friends in her new school.  She is always full of advice, wanted or unwanted.  She has a great attitude about life.

Brady 9, is so excited he is not the only boy in the house with the birth of Bennett this March.  However, he is sure to make his presence known by teasing all of his sisters. Its a constant battle!  He stays busy skiing with Ben and playing basketball.

Elizabeth 8, was baptized this year.  She is such a sweet girl and has a great sense of humor.  She is a good sport and wrestles with Brady a lot.

Claire 6, is at such a fun age.  I just can't get enough of her, she is always happy and wants to be a good girl.  She loves kindergarten and is constantly reminding me of the time, so we will never be late.

Reese 3,  is my little side kick.  I love having her around she is wild, just like her curly hair!

Bennett 9 months,  it is so fun to have a baby back in the house.  I have plenty of girls to help keep him entertained and happy.  Brady can't wait for the day they can build legos together.
He is a very nice, busy boy!

Ben and I love our life here in Mt. Vernon.  We have settled nicely into our ward and community.   We are overwhelmed how the Lord has blessed us this year.  We hope the same for you and your family.  
We are so thankful for the birth of the Savior!
Merry Christmas. 

6 comments:

jenn gent said...

cute post and cute family!

Bham2Sisters said...

Beautiful children!
m

christensen mission adventures said...

Love the post, honey! Your kids are super--WHY? Because they have amazingly great parents! I also liked the Killer Concert and Clair's birthday. She is your Cami! Thanks for sending the blog reminder. I always forget to look. Love you, Mom

Stefani said...

Aww, I love it. Merry Christmas to you too.

Kidd Family said...

Cute picture of the kids, Jen! They re all getting so big...I remember when Alley was just a little baby. All are beautiful! I need to call you soon. Merry Christmas...oh I have a Christmas card for you but need your new address.

Cami said...

this is a really good post. Lucy looks a lot like you in this picture.