Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

I love a fresh start at a new year.  I have a total philosophy that you can become anyone you want to be if you have the desire for change.  
So it is a tradition of mine to set goals to try become a better person, and this year I thought I would blog it (That way I don't  loose my written goals)

Family Goals:

  1. Better FHE's  have a real lesson prepared!
  2. Dad and Mom attend the Temple once a month (we have babysitters now and have no excuse!  First Saturday of the month!)
  3. Be more patient with each other.
  4. Faith in God/ Scouting
Health Goals:
  1. Prepare healthier meals  (plan a menu.  Get the junk out of the house)
  2. Workout 6 days a week
  3. Get to my goal weight and stay there!
Financial Goals
  1. Live within my budget. (don't use my credit card!)
  2. Save.  Pay my savings account like its a bill.
  3. Become a penny pincher!
  4. Be generous!
  5. Become a stock boker!
Spiritual Goals
  1. Study the Sunday School lessons (make one comment per class, that way I will have to study!)  Study at 1pm daily
  2. Help Ben with His Sunday lessons
  3. Serve.   Invite others over for dinner.






4 comments:

Stefani said...

Thank you for writing out all my goals for me. These are several of the things I'm planning on doing too. You're awesome - good luck!

Bham2Sisters said...

We have pretty much the same goals! When are we getting together to discuss them? :)
mimi

Cami said...

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing it! I want to do better too!

Melanie Eastman said...

I like your goals...I haven't even set any yet! Maybe I'll just print yours off and call it good. I'm glad we're moving closer to you guys--we'll have to get together for sure, when we come to Seattle!