Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lunch Date

I am so lucky! Everyday at lunch I get to meet up with some of my favorite friends!  
We have fascinating conversations on; 
politics (kindergarten has surprisingly quite a few)
Religion (some people apparently don't want to be sunbeams)
And Health (cutting teeth is really a pain)


 We order our favorites: I like the special from the night before!  My friends usually stick to their usual PB&J and a glass of milk.  Sometimes we get wild and order an egg roll from the freezer!
We always get seated right away with a window view.  Sometimes we see tractors, planes and trains!
We are comfortable enough with each other to not wear make-up.  Some of my friends even burp at the table ( I wish their mother would have taught them manners).
 I guess we are just to close!

I really enjoy my lunch dates!

5 comments:

The Davidsons said...

You're so creative! Such a cute post. Love those kids!

christensen mission adventures said...

Love the LUNCH DATE. Clever! And what cute kids! The mom ain't bad either! Love you!

Stefani said...

So cute! I love the life of a mom.

Bham2Sisters said...

This is adorable. I miss you!

mimi

Cami said...

That is funny! I like your kids. The view out that window is beautiful! No wonder you like it there so much... great "friends" and a great place to live!