Monday, May 6, 2013

Sisters Party!


 What a party!  I took Bennett and Lucy to Phoenix
where Michelle met us and Cami lives!
We went swimming, well tanning!
Shopping, Shopping! There is this store in Phoenix that I LOVE and I bought so much stuff that I had to borrow Cami's suitcase to bring it all home in.

This white baby needed lots of sunscreen. 
So did Bennett! ha!

 We went on a drive to a nature preserve.
Everyone enjoyed a cactis prick in the skin!
We even got Pedicures!
I love being with my sisters,  we talked and laughed and gave advice, some wanted and some not, but all good fun.
I came home to a clean house and happy kids so I have to give a shout out to Ben and his family for letting me have so much fun!

5 comments:

Stefani said...

Sisters Trips are the BEST! You guys are adorable.

Bham2Sisters said...

SO jealous of SUN, SISTERS, and SHOPPING, and PEDIS! AHH! Glad you got to be with your sisters!
mimi

christensen mission adventures said...

Great pictures, Jennifer. So glad you three go to be together WITHOUT ME! Har. We will do it when I get home again. Okay?;

Michelle Hayes said...

Awesome parties!

Cami said...

That was SO FUN! Love the comment about the cactus pricks! That made me laugh out loud! Come again. I'm getting too tan without you... :)