For Elizabeth's birthday she got to choose where we could go out to eat. It is usually the birthday child, and their pick of another sibling that Ben and I take out. But the kids heard she was picking Golden Corral and they all wanted to be invited. After all there's all you can eat cotton candy and ice cream, a kids dream come true! Even Uncle Spencer got to come to the party!
As tradition we had all of her cousins over for dinner, cake and games. This is the donut game. It was a fun game that we even got the adults to play!
People were very nice to give Elizabeth such nice things!
9 Reasons we love Elizabeth!
1. She is a very good middle child. She requires very little attention, and is happy with it!
2. Elizabeth loves praise. This might seem contrary to #1 but a few kind words will make her happy for days!
3. Elizabeth loves to have fun! She will play anything with anyone. From trains with Bennett to Dirt bikes with Brady to Beauty salon with Lucy. She is well rounded.
4. Elizabeth is a really good helper.
5. She is very self motivated. She gets all her homework done, all her chores done and ready for school right away.
6. She is a foodie! She knows what she likes and what she doesn't. However, just because she doesn't like chocolate chips, she won't make others not enjoy a cookie.
7. Elizabeth is a great reader. She is currently reading Junie B. Jones
8. Elizabeth is very loving. She tells shares a room with Claire and Reese (which is not easy) and tells them stories almost every night.
9. Elizabeth is very generous! She buys everyone gifts on their birthday with her own money. She usually finds out what their favorite candy is and I take her to the dollar store so she can buy the birthday cousin, or sibling a king size candy!
Elizabeth is a marvelous child. We love her so much!