Monday, October 14, 2013

Alley Is 14 !

 Alley turned 14 this week and she is really excited about it!  
She already has a stake dance lined up to go to next week.

14 Fun Facts about Alley
  1. Alley is nearly perfect.  Its just a fact!
  2. Alley really likes playing basketball 
  3. Alley is the favorite sister to all of the kids
  4. She is never in a bad mood
  5. She is never to cool to play with her siblings
  6. She is the best helper
  7. She reads her scriptures every night


Alley is on the honor roll.
Alley can't spell (well she is much better now!)
Alley LOVES cookies
She actually acts like she likes to babysit so Ben and I can go out!
On Alley's birthday she was called to be the MiaMaid class Pres.
Alley is beautiful
Alley is the sweetest friend, cousin, sister and daughter that anyone could ask for!
WE LOVE ALLEY!

6 comments:

Melanie Eastman said...

I always love looking at your cute blog! Looks like you guys have been busy with birthdays and your parents' visit, and I'm very impressed with your newfound canning skills! I haven't discovered that talent yet...the pictures you took on your run are beautiful!

Cami said...

You and Alley look SO MUCH ALIKE now! I can't believe how tall and pretty she is. You are DANG skinny for me to say you and Alley look so much alike.

Michelle Hayes said...

I love alley too!

Bham2Sisters said...

Happy 14th Alley! Beautiful beautiful! She reminds me a lot of my oldest as well. No one believes me when I say they are nearly perfect! So I totally understand what you mean!

mimi

christensen mission adventures said...

I love Alley! Great pics, descriptions of Alley's qualities, and two beautiful girls! My daughter and my grand daughter! Love you both!!

The Davidsons said...

Such a beautiful girl! Tell her I have not forgotten about her birthday present. It has been sitting in my closet since October! I might just bring it in December!