Monday, March 24, 2014

Bennett is 2



 Bennett is such a good boy!  He is always happy and loves to play!  He loves trucks and anything that rolls.  
We were celebrating his birthday yesterday when he went crashing out of the fisher price shopping cart and hit his chin on the pavement.  We ended up in the ER getting stitches during the party.
Luckily everyone stayed around and we were back in time to have presents and ice cream!  

2 THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT BENNETT! 
 1. He always wants to "go" with anyone that is leaving the house.  Which results in us being very diligent in locking the doors when people leave so he doesn't escape!
2. He loves sweets!  All of my kids have a sweet tooth, but Bennett takes the cake!  He will hold out eating dinner so he can have plenty of room for a late night pantry raid with Dad.  Every night I find wrappers and empty bags of chocolate chips.  I found out the two of them are in co-hoots to sneak my sweets!

Loving the Sunshine! 
Am I the mormon mom to an extreme here or what?
Bare foot and pregnant in an apron, lounging in the sun barking orders at people!  I guess I'm going to embrace it!

3 comments:

Stefani said...

I LOVE it! And I'm pretty sure on your worst day, you don't bark.

christensen mission adventures said...

What a great post! You are amazing my dear daughter. Bennett is so cute. Sorry he got hurt, but glad he liked his birthday. Love you!

Cami said...

You look really cute in that picture. I love your hair and your belly!

Poor Bennett. He's cute.