Monday, April 26, 2010

Bad Hair and a Pair of Pants

Ever had a bad hair day? Well with Elizabeth it's a bad hair day everyday!
I swear, I don't know what to do with this girls hair. I gel it, I spray it, but nothing seems to get it under control. I told Ben I was going to have it cut in a cute bob but he thinks she may not be young enough to pull that look off any more, but suggested I let it grow out and maybe it would start calming down a bit.

With 5 girls I need them to have easy hair or I'm doing this all day!


How many kids can you stuff into a pair of pants?


We made fun of Ben all night for his fat bottom pants!






3 comments:

Jeremy Saunders said...

oh my gosh, that made me laugh out loud. Too cute. E's hair always looks so cute, so it must not be that hard, And I think she would look cute in a bob, send her to Kim and see what magic she can work up!
m

Stefani said...

So cute! Even the bad hair picture. I look back at some of my girls pictures and wonder why I didn't just shave their heads.

Julie Tanner said...

Jennifer, dang your kids are SO cute. I can't believe you have six kids...what an awesome mom you are, I can tell. I loved looking at all your pictures. We don't see you guys enough. Hopefully we'll see you and Michelle's wedding here in Boise? I hope so.