Monday, March 14, 2011

Baths & Birthdays




Ben Turned 36 this year. I'm so glad he is always going to be older than me no matter what.  I don't know...I guess, it gives me some sort of hope that turning older is not so bad!
Interesting Facts about Ben:
Never has "moods"
He can spit "gleek" through his        front teeth
He wishes he was a rock star
He has no cavities
He didn't like sweets until he married me!
He doesn't like presents. Wants me to spend it on "better" things.
                                                                                 I have never heard him swear.
He loves to watch movies on our couch.
He can eat stew or dinner for breakfast.
He favors certain kids (the one he thinks needs it)
He is a really good skier!
He doesn't change diapers.
He can make a mean salad.
                                                    He likes babies "once they start                                                                                              doing stuff."         
                                                      He likes to hang out with the kids.
                   Great Hair.


We had a fun Sunday celebrating his birthday.  He loved his sweet ties from my mom and the candy from Claire.  Good thing someone gets him stuff!

5 comments:

Michelle Hayes said...

ahh haha.. i loved this. it was really funny and cute. that is all

jenn gent said...

Happy birthday Ben! We think you are pretty great too!!

April said...

You guys have been busy celebrating lots of birthdays at your house ...I don't know about the "great hair" comment, his hair looks a little crazy in the pictures! haha

Jeremy Saunders said...

that last face he pulls is totally Brady, sorry Jen, they all look like Ben, and love the shirt on Brady, glad someone likes it!
m

mlg said...

Happy Birthday Ben you are one lucky guy!