Friday, April 22, 2011

Oh the JOY!


Can I just tell you how happy I am with this stage in my life and my kids lives.  I have older kids that really help and pull a lot of the weight of chores they are happy to help and they love being home.  I love the babies to snuggle with but I love the big kids to talk and joke with.  
I watch them get older and hope and pray that they will continue to love being home, and love the family, but mostly remember to love the Lord.  These children are my precious jewels and I want to do everything I can to protect them.

6 comments:

Michelle Hayes said...

Cute Kids! :) It looks sunny and Green in these pictures..

April said...

Very sweet and true.
A

Carolee Drake said...

Check out those dimples! Wow... You have beautiful children. Thanks for loving life so much, it is very uplifting!

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

Its a talent to be so content. I hope i am that way...

Cami said...

this is a great blog. I love, LOVE these pictures.

Tobler Bunch said...

You sure tell it like it is for many of us! Thank you!