Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Basketball and Ballerina's




I love having so many girls because I get to see a difference in personality.  Same parenting gets you 5 different attitudes, facial expressions and obedience levels!
Alley and Claire are actually my girls that are the most alike.  They are both very calm, rarely getting their feathers ruffled.  They are both sweet as pie, and if you ask them to do something they are always doing it happily!  The are different in the fact that Alley is active. And well, Claire, is not!  Maybe one day this will change but for now I like it the way it is. It makes my days easy to have a 5 year old that loves coloring and TV !

3 comments:

Jeremy Saunders said...

I love this post. The title could be for your very first book! Which I totally think you should write! I love that Alley, the quiet reserved one is active and athletic and Claire the confident talkative one is not active!!!!

And I agree, Claire is so easy going and laid back. She might be "lazy", but she sure isn't shy! I love how confident and friendly she is to everyone. She will go far! As all your kids will!
mimi

April said...

I thought you said Elizabeth and Alley were the most similar. I agree, it is so amazing how you can have so many different personality types in the same family. There is no doubt that these kids came with their personalities with them!

Cami said...

That is amazing! How many days total were they out of school? I love the post of all the girls on your day out. I want to go with you guys next time. And my girls.