Friday, January 27, 2012

Girls Day

 The kids didn't have school today and Brady went skiing with Grandpa, so I thought of the most girly thing to do....We went to the American Girl Store.   No one got anything, nor could we ever afford it.  Really $105 for a doll and $30 for an outfit?  What a rip-off!  The shoes for the dolls were as much as I pay for my own shoes.  But....We had fun!







We hit Panera Bread after, possibly the best place to eat on a rainy cold day.  The funnest is that everyone passing our table said "wow 5 girls, that is so fun!"  Yes, indeed it was a fun day.  To bad Brady and Ben missed out!

4 comments:

christensen mission adventures said...

I love you blog, Jennifer! It is so fun to see my grand kids having fun and growing up. I only wish we were closer, but you are wonderful to keep us posted while we are in far off Cyprus! Love you! Mom

April said...

What a fun mom you are. I am sure they will remember your girls days together!
A

Marissa said...

You have the most beautiful bunch of girls!! This looks like so much fun. Great to see what fun things you all do together.

Melanie Eastman said...

Wow, I can't believe those are all yours! They are beautiful girls, just like their mama. :)