Thursday, September 6, 2012

First Day, New School



The kids did really well their first day of school!  They came home tired but happy!
Lucy has had really special prayers being answered.
We went to a family meet the teacher night and Lucy met her teacher,  I don't know why but Lucy was extremely nervous about this lady.  She prayed that her teacher would be nice and that she would like Lucy.  When Lucy told Uncle Brien who her teacher was he said she is one of my best friends, she will love her and Lucy will do very well in her class. First prayer answered!
Lucy then prayed that she would have friends like her old friends Katilyn and Sidney.
She went to school on the first day and two kind girls sat by her at lunch.  Lucy ask them what there names were and the first girl said Katilyn and the other girl said her name was Sidney!  
I love that the Lord loves these kids and answers their prayers, and he answers them odiously, so they can recognize him in all things. What a testimony of prayer this has been for Lucy!
BTW is that not the cutest outfit ever?

5 comments:

Stefani said...

So sweet.

The Davidsons said...

I'm glad they are liking school! I loved going to that elementary school...and yes, adorable outfit! Lovin the red skinnies!!!

Cami said...

Best blog post I've ever read.

April said...

I agree with Cami, this was a very sweet blog post. I am so happy to hear that they are adjusting well. I also love the outfit, so CUTE.
A

christensen mission adventures said...

Your kids look happy. I'm so glad their new school, teachers and friends are good ones. What a wonderful and cute family you have, and I ain't prejudiced! Love, Mom