Sunday, September 2, 2012

Summer is Ending

Alley and Malia
We are still unpacking, but we know the rains will be coming so we wanted to start inviting friends over.


 We wanted to invite families that had a lot of  8 to 12 year old boys, because this house is so fun for that age group.
Our good friends the Hanks and Leishman's fit the mold perfectly!
We had a great time.  And I even got to use my fire pit! 
It was a fantastic night with a full moon and everything.           
We can't wait to have more families come visit us!



3 comments:

Cami said...

I want our familly to be your next visitors. It looks like so much fun!

Melanie Eastman said...

Hey Jennifer--beautiful house! We'll have to come visit next time we are in Seattle...might not be for a while, though. I hope you guys are settling in!

christensen mission adventures said...

Great blogs of fire! I love your fire pit and hope to be able to have a BBQ there next summer with those wonderful grandkids of ours! L, Mom