Monday, January 21, 2013

Oklahoma Party!

I decided that it had been far too long since I had seen my family,  So I decided that I would make a trip.  Alley was the lucky child this time that got to come! We boarded the plane at 7am and flew to phoenix where we met up with Cami.  We talked and laughed like little school girls the whole 3 hours to OKC.  We landed and were surprised to find out that Michelle would be coming and joining the party!
 This is my newest niece Leah.  
She is a sooo Fun to hold, and beautiful!

Aaron, Bryan, Dennis, Barry, Jennifer, Cami, Grant, Mark, & Michelle
 After a long hard day of picture taking in Tulsa and touring Grant and Marks new homes, we headed for real BBQ.  I have never eaten so much meat in my life.
 This above picture is the whole reason I go to OKC.  We talk and talk and talk...Well Aaron and Bryan do most of the talking!  We each have a topic that we would like to discuss and we over talk about it for hours.   This years discussions included cell phones for kids, church callings, finances, Romney loss, gun control, rules for teen daters, Missions, discipline, and the list goes on.  And, of course, we laugh about really dumb stuff a lot.  Its funny how we never run out of things to talk about.  I aways come home with new incites and new ideas to be a better mom and wife! 
 Story of the picture below:  Grant thought it would be cool, or something, to grow a mustache.  When we all saw it we gave him heck,  he looked like a creeper.  
So I made him pose like a creeper!

I had so much fun, and needed a trip to see family, 
this was perfect!

4 comments:

Stefani said...

How fun that you got to do this! I laughed out loud when you said Aaron and Bryan did most of the talking. And Grant, the creeper, lol.

Cami said...

That was SO FUN!! I loved it. Good pictures... we are a bunch of weirdos. How did we get so many pictures that are the "funny pose?"

Marissa said...

It looks like you guys had a ball!! This is the exact Christensen Family I will always remember! You guys are all amazing! So fun that you get to be together--at least for a little while!

Melanie Eastman said...

How fun that you guys had a little family reunion minus the parents. It looks like a lot of fun!