Friday, February 28, 2014

Cleaning the Lab

I can't believe that we have been cleaning Ben's office for the last 4 years every week and I haven't blogged about it.   Not that it is that interesting!   



Poor Elizabeth has the worst job!
All the kids help, they each have some jobs they are responsible to complete.  This opportunity to clean the lab has been such a blessing.  Because of it we are able to teach the kids hard work, and money saving skills.  Its so nice when the kids are invited to go somewhere with their friends that they have their OWN money to spend.   And of course they learn about tithing!


I love the pic of Claire.  She is so little to be emptying garbage, but she does a great job.  I Guess I suppressed Alley with my picture.  And Look! Ben works too!!




Sweeping, Mopping, Bathrooms, Kitchen 
and Garbage.  Doesn't seem like much, but it takes all of us together about 1.5 hrs. 
and Yes, Reese should not be standing in front of the gas!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Great kids! Elisabeth looks thrilled to be cleaning the toilet! Ha ha!

They are SO AWESOME! I don't know any kids that work as hard as they do on a regular basis. Good parenting, good children... Good job, Ben and Jennifer!

Stefani said...

I learned a lot from the house I used to clean after school for a lady. I hated it at the time.

I guess I passed it on to my kids because Kelsi's boss told her she was the "professional cleaner" at work (I think that means she does the best job).

One of those things that always just has to be done in life.

Bham2Sisters said...

You are a great mom!
mimi

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El Niño Y Tu Pilin