Tuesday, October 28, 2014

15 years!


 Happy Birthday to my Alley May!

  • Alley is always happy
  • She always wants to be doing what is right
  • She is kind to everyone
  • She is a perfectionist
  • She likes to play basketball
  • She is patient with all of her siblings
  • All her sisters want to be just like Alley
  • She loves baked goods (like her ma)
  • She is sensitive to the spirit
  • She does not like scary, graphic movies
  • She likes going to stake dances, parties and movies
  • She is always trying to be better (if possible)
  • She is a hard worker
  • She has 3 jobs, mows the neighbors lawn, works at Edge and score keeps YBA
  • She is planning on going on a Mission 
Happy 15th Birthday Alley we are so blessed you are in our family



 It is truly fall,  I have my pumpkins out and the black cat is acting all spooky!  And Basketball has started.
 Elizabeth is the newest family member to become a player!
Ben spends a lot of time carting these kids to their games. 
He's the best for driving them all over.
 I guess all that Basketball watching gets tiring!
Actually the rainy weather has started and when its cold and damp we like to burry ourselves upstairs watching movies.
 Vision:  I kept putting it off...Now I can see!
Um..Can you say I am living Brian Regans comedy script?
( you will have to watch it sometime.)
My heart hurts, she is growing to fast.

2 comments:

christensen mission adventures said...

Such a sweet blog!! I love Alley too! That was perfect about her goodness! She IS amazing. Love your new glasses. Soooo cute! Ben is handsome, good dad and husband. Nice fall decore. Beautiful baby girl, Jayne! Love you all, Mom

Stefani said...

Aw, what a good daughter. -- And Brad has been saying for MONTHS - Ak, I can't see out of these glasses. I hate them! I need to get some new ones. I always respond with, "How can seeing better NOT be a priority?" Ha!