Friday, November 21, 2014

Halloween

 In the day of "all cute costumes need to be seen by everyone" I have developed a deep hatred for everything Halloween!  I don't know what it is, maybe the competition, maybe the fact that finding 8 children all insanely cute, imaginative, pinterest costumes is never going to happen. Or it could be the mere fact that my costumes will never be as good as the ones I see on other kids because I vowed to never spend a penny on halloween costumes.
(and really I have never been the keeping up with the Jones's type!)
Regardless, another year has past and we made out like bandits, (no pun intended!)  And no one shunned the kids because of the seemingly ordinary costumes.



 She could be the cutest Leopard ever!


I thought it was cute that Abby and Lucy dressed alike.
This was an easy costume.   
Next year we will all be a happy family of thief's!

No comments: