Friday, November 21, 2014

fall


 I had a movie night with all the YW from our ward.  
It was a great success with 20 girls showing up!


I have been working out Dang hard both day and night to get this baby weight off.  I am glad that my kids support me!  You can see Bennett about to get taken out by my serious biking skills!

 Thats Elizabeth on the free throw line!
She made her first basket at a game and started cheering for herself and jumping up and down!
That is a classic move of a cute innocent new player, pretty soon peer pressure builds and they never do that again.  It was sweet to see!
 Occasionally Ben and I will bring some kids along on our dates.
I love being alone with Ben, but the kids that get to come think it is the most wonderful thing ever.  So I am glad we do it!


 Jayne is at the Best baby stage.  
She smiles every time you look at her!
Remember it?  It leaves so quickly....
Hat day at school
Lucy Abby Brady are all in Middle school together!

2 comments:

christensen mission adventures said...

Two cute posts I haven't seen before! I loved the Halloween one. Cute, cute kids!
Loved the one of Jayne smiling. I'm mad I don't get to see her until she is a BIG old one year old. I also like how Elizabeth cheered for herself at the basketball game. Hey, why didn't you make a post for your time at Cami's house? No pictures?

Stefani said...

Cuteness as always! And sistah, I'm still working off that baby weight, and my baby is 17